Comments:WorldMark®, The Club
9805 Willows Road
Redmond, WA 98052
With the creation of WorldMark, Trendwest pioneered the "drive-to" concept of resort development. Since 80% of the resorts are located within a few hours drive of major metropolitan areas, our owners have quick access to vacations and save on airfare as well. Of course, for those more exotic trips, WorldMark owners can also journey to the Hawaiian islands, Fiji, Mexico, British Columbia and our South Pacific Club in Australia.
Other AmenitiesVacation Credits
WorldMark Credits are a vacation currency and what you own. Your initial purchase of Credits is deposited annually into a WorldMark account to spend as YOU chose. A couple of weeks at the lake every year, exchange into a world-class resort for a week or spend a couple of days at a drive-to resort. How long you stay is up to you and only limited by the number of Vacation Credits you own!
WorldMark Credits give you ultimate flexibility. You don't own a particular season, size or resort. You own all them! All resort locations (46 currently), everything from a studio to a four-bedroom penthouse. Nearby or far away. By the ocean, mountains, lakes or the desert. Small enough or big enough to fit whatever lifestyle you're living today! Single? Couple? Small family? Large family? Grandparents? Empty nesters? WorldMark has the perfect vacation for you.
Drive To Resorts
Trendwest pioneered the Drive-to Resort concept with the creation of WorldMark. WorldMark resorts were designed to make 2 or 3 day "getaways" easy. Most WorldMark resorts are within a 2 to 5 hours drive of the major metropolitan areas that Trendwest markets. These markets include Seattle, Portland, several major cities in Northern and Southern California, Utah, Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, and Missouri. In fact, 80% of WorldMark resorts are Drive-to resorts. Of course we all dream of going to the other 20% more exotic locations - including Hawaii, Fiji, Mexico and our South Pacific Club resorts in Australia.
WorldMark resorts promise consistency. Clean, well-appointed condominium units that make you feel at home, wherever you are. From the spices in the cupboard to the welcome smiles of the staff, you'll feel the difference of being a WorldMark Owner.
An Owner favorite! Bonus Time allows Owners to pick up any available units or last-minute cancellations 14 days prior to arrival for a nominal fee.
All new WorldMark owners are enrolled into Interval International for their first year (when purchased from an authorized Trendwest facility). Our affiliation with Interval International offers high quality exchanges into resorts outside of the WorldMark system. Many of Intervals resorts bear the Five Star designation of quality guaranteeing the highest quality of resorts and services.
Trendwest's Adventure Club
Special value added programs offering a variety of vacation experiences outside of WorldMark but using WorldMark Credits as payment. Trendwest, as the Management Company for WorldMark, offers these programs to give even more flexibility to your WorldMark Ownership. Cruise the Caribbean, Alaska or Mexico. Join other WorldMark Owners in Rome, Paris, and London. Excursions have included tours through Napa Valley wineries or a 'night out in San Francisco' including dinner and a show. Take your family to Disneyland and their new California Adventure or ride a coaster at a local theme park. These tickets and more can be purchased through the Vacation Planning Center using WorldMark Credits. Some restrictions apply.
Taking care of WorldMark Owners is this travel agencies only mission. Finding the best fares available at the time of booking, obtaining low contracted fares to destinations where owners travel most-WorldMark resorts, and not charging service fees makes WorldMark the only travel agency you should use. Online booking is available for those who want to "do it themselves any time of the day"! Trendwest also offers special promotions on selected travel from time to time using WorldMark Credits as payment. Try that at any other agency!